Mat-tech Development & Testing (DT) develops the right joint for your product. We push the boundaries of possibilities and we offer our expertise, knowledge and honest advice to you no matter what the question. Do you want to improve an existing product, reduce outages or extend the scope? We look for the right solution and test the joint on the requirements that you set for the product.
Mat-tech Development & Testing (DT) has been founded on knowledge and a wealth of experience through academic research in the fields of material science, chemical and mechanical engineering. Apart from our customers’ questions, we also develop new technologies, production processes and joining materials ourselves. This is as part of our continuous improvement process, and leading the way to providing solutions to your problems. This not only has resulted in patented solutions but mainly aims to reduce the time to market for you as a customer where you have a problem.
Some examples of innovative products and processes both current and in the past include:
• Alternative lead-free solder material with lower melting temperature for electronic applications.
• Low temperature soldering with relatively high temperature resistance (TLB).
• High temperature diffusion bonding of difficult to connect metals.
• Fluxless soldering of various metals and ceramics.
We are a competent and willing discussion partner for the themes below, who can certainly help you further.
In the technical area, our innovative power is underpinned by our collaboration with Mat-Tech Development & Testing (DT). We collaborate with each other where necessary and thus ensure the desired and necessary cross-fertilization. We are also connected to various national and international technical networks.
We recognize numerous developments in the economic field:
• Miniaturization (smaller products with more functionalities).
• Reduce energy consumption (from the manufacturing process, but also during the lifetime of products).
• Reduce the use of environmentally harmful substances (for example RoHS).
• Weight reduction (thinner construction with stronger materials).
• Increase the service life of products (quality).